Saturday, October 1, 2011

Is it a coincidence?


A month ago, a customer contacted because his software wasn't working. It was a great ordeal since the issue was something technical and it took almost 2-3 hours trying to get it work. I even wanted to surrender. He was so patient and kind as I was trying to get it work.

It wasn't until he told me that it's the beginning of a new day and said he's going to pray to prepare for the day. He also added, and I quote, "The Lord that I serve will reward you for you diligence." When he said that, I was deeply touched and told him about my troubles and hurts.

And so, he prayed for me.

"Lord let your light penetrate her heart. She release everyone that she holds unforgiveness. Right now Lord I ask that Your warm love flow into her, bring peace and love. Forgive her for any iniquity and wash her with Your blood. Lord I ask that you refresh her heart, mind and soul in Jesus name."

He also added that God sent him not because of the software, but because He needed to touch me and bring me back.

I ended up crying as I was releasing the stress and pressure brought about the bad things that I've done.

Two weeks later, another customer contacted and when I solved the issue, he said, and I quote, "Thank you. Jesus loves you and He has a plan for your life. Bye! C u in heaven."

I'm wondering if these are just a coincidence. But, maybe it's not. I used to be so close to God and I also shared with Him my hurts, pains, success, and happiness. It saddens me that I'm not like I used to be. If this is not a coincidence, then I guess it's God's way of telling me that He still looking after me and watching me every second of the day. Just like they say, there are no coincidences with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...