Monday, April 27, 2009

For Nurses Living In Davao City

I got this text message from PINOYCARE VISA CENTER and it goes like this:
This is to inform everyone that our FREE 30-mins orientation will be on May 1, 2009 (Friday) from 2:00-4:00 p.m. at Marco Polo Hotel, C.M. Recto St., Davao City. Come and bring along your friends!
So, for those of you who want to go abroad, you need to attend their orientation. I forgot what country nga lang, but I think, as far as I can remember, it's New Zealand. And you might also wonder why they wrote "30-mins" when they've said later on the text message that it will be from 2pm-4pm...lol, I can't answer that. Anyway, just want to inform you guys out there. So, for those of you who are coming, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...