Wednesday, February 18, 2009

10 Things About Me

Hello there! I have listed 10 things about myself, and thought of sharing it with you guys. I think it's good to know other people even though you don't exactly know them personally. The way they express their thoughts and write in the net, especially in blog sites like this one, would put up some ideas to the readers of what kind of a person or the blogger is.

Additionally, we never know we share the same interests or we may have differences. But whatever it is, you, readers, can share the 10 things about yourself, too. Have fun!


Here are the lists of the 10 things about ME:

I am a person who sees the goodness in every human being.

I am trying to befriend people the first time I meet them because I do not know when would be the next time I’ll jump into them.

I easily gave my trust to others before, either they are my close friends or just an acquaintance, but I learned the hard way. You cannot trust other people easily.

If I did something good, I usually do not ask for return because I know SOMEONE greater than us sees it and takes care of everything.

And speaking of SOMEONE greater than us, I really do believe in God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and Mama Mary. I make it a point to go to mass every Sunday or trying to do it daily, and does it punctually. I also make sure to pray the Holy Rosary because I believe in the 15 promises of Mama Mary to Christians recite the Rosary.

I am trying to be honest with myself, especially with my feelings, because I do not want to create chaos with my inner being.

I highly respect and adore my parents because they are the ones who brought me up in this world and the one who will stick with me until the end.

I have a passion of reading books, online articles, magazines, and especially the Bible. I have realized that the Bible has all the guidance and the wisdom we need as we prepare ourselves for Eternity and for the coming of Jesus Christ.

I am a nurse, but because of the present crisis, I have to find another ways to help my family financially. For now, I am thinking of finding new ways to earn and save money.

I am trying to be kind to others because this is what I’ve been taught to do. I am trying to help other people as much as I could, especially out-of-school youth, the homeless, the elders who are begging for food, the orphans, and people who are knocking at my door and asking for help, even though I don't have anything to give. As what Mother Teresa said: "It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters ."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...