Friday, February 27, 2009

The Best Moments In My Life



Here are some of the best moments in my life:
  • Lying in bed listening to rain outside.
  • Choosing to sleep until 10 a.m. one Saturday morning.
  • Sharing stories with my family in a late Sunday afternoon.
  • Dining with my extended family.
  • Going to church and listening to the gospel scripture.
  • A long drive on a calm road.
  • Drinking coffee with my friends.
  • Finding money in my old pair of jeans or in the cabinet just when I need it.
  • Going to an out-of-town-trip or to the beach with my family, my grandpa and grandma, and my cousins.
  • Watching movie with my best buddies.
  • Giggling over to some silly jokes.
  • Playing with kids.
  • Reading a good book.
  • Taking a quiet walk with a loved one while holding hands.
  • Getting a hug from someone who loves me.
  • Playing with my puppy and watching him sleeping.
  • Going to a recollection or a retreat.
  • The moment when my eyes fill with tears after a big laugh.
  • Talking with my Mom while lying on her bed.
  • A quiet moment with God through praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...